TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. The list of 92 firms ____ face a complete ban and three facing operational restrictions was compiled from recommendations from the 25 members of the EU.
2. According to the police, oil theft ____ the industry more than 1 billion yuan ($124.6m, £71.8m) and led to 2,877 arrests.
3. More than 900 vehicles have been set on fire since Saturday, as incidents were reported in Nice, Lille, Marseille and Dijon ____ in the Paris area.
A. as well as
4. South Korea is to streamline food ___ enforcement after discovering parasite eggs in the country's signature dish, kimchi.
5. Retailers including Wal-Mart, Costco and JC Penney all reported a healthy rise in ____ as consumers shrugged off concerns about high fuel prices.
6. You have to accept that this kind of expenditure is quite ....... in an enterprise of this kind.
7. The Principles may be compared with the American Restatement of the Law of Contract, which consists of non-binding rules, or ".......".
A. by law
B. false law
C. near law
D. soft law
8. All ....... the world, cellular telephones are being used more and more.
9. When accounting values for assets ....... from their underlying market values, some managements take uneconomic actions to protect accounting performance measures.
10. I would be most obliged if you ........
A. let me to pay later