TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. The level of HIV infection among injecting drug users remained ____ in London but saw a six-fold increase in areas outside the English capital from one in 500 (or 0.2%) in 2002 to one in 83 (1.2%) in 2005.
2. LG said profits for the three months to 31 March ____ 92.8% to 160.4 billion won compared with 83.2 billion won a year earlier.
3. Bush's eight-day journey to Asia offers him a reprieve from troubles at home, where his approval rating has fallen to ____ point of his presidency.
A. the lowest
C. the lower
D. lower than
4. The only reason for them going to the cinema on that day was to find some form of ........
5. There are several matters on which I should like to take ....... concerning your report.
6. We have to inform our customers that the store will be closing in half an hour's ........
7. It doesn't happen very often but I actually got some money from the tax office and with the ....... I'm going to treat myself.
8. It's very difficult for children to ....... their gratitude for what their parents have done for them.
9. Cathy Smart and the investment analysts at 401k Forum help you get down to the ....... with this article about the different asset classes.
10. Budgeting is a combination of mathematics and guesswork: some ....... are precisely known, while others are less clear.