TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. Ties between China and Japan have ____ due to rows over energy reserves and World War II history.
2. The Greek gods resembled human beings in their form and in their emotions, ____ they lived in a society that resembled human society in its levels of authority and power.
3. Global ____ for oil remains intense, particularly in the run-up to the US driving season, while available supplies remain tight.
4. A John Lennon schoolbook _____ an illustration of a walrus has been sold at auction for £126,500.
5. Eight is considered auspicious in China because its pronunciation in Cantonese sounds ____ as the word for to make money.
B. the same
6. Don't give up whatever you do. I'm sure you'll ....... it in the end.
7. I took out a life insurance ....... with State Ranch Insurance Company last week.
8. In January this year I bought a washing machine from you for which I paid .......
9. Well, I did say I was sorry and I think ........
A. you're being very indistinct
10. Should the employee become ill or have an accident, his or her medical ....... is adequately covered.