TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. Over the past few months, many of Lebanon's small poultry farmers ____ to close down.
A. are forced
B. were forced
C. have been forced
D. has been forced
2. Production will begin in 2009, and the US $1.2 billion factory will ____ 2,500 workers.
3. Thousands of jobs are expected to be lost in Germany's car industry over the next few years, at a time when the country is already suffering high levels of____.
4. A string of US and European companies have ____ services to India because of its skilled workforce and low-wage costs.
5. I do like to get a ....... reply to my letters especially when they are referring to the amount of money I'm supposed to be paying.
6. Feel free to visit anything of interest to you in the exhibition and also you can ....... of any of the refreshments available.
7. Television had been introduced in 1940, but because of the high cost of TV sets and the lack of programming, it was not immediately ........
8. The conclusion or ending paragraph should bring the communication to a polite and ....... close.
9. The only problem with your cooking is that the more I eat, the more I want ....... more.