TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. That red-hot pace has lifted China to a position as the world's ____ in 2006, behind the United States, Japan and Germany, and ahead of the United Kingdom and France.
A. fourth largest economy
B. the fourth largest economy
C. the largest fourth economy
D. largest economy fourth
2. Microsoft had originally aimed to launch Vista - the first major update since Windows XP ____ five years ago - in the second half of 2006.
A. has been introduced
C. was introduced
D. has introduced
3. The Australian Wheat Board was accused of paying $222 million via a trucking company that was a front for the regime to secure____.
A. lucrative grain contracts
B. grain contracts lucrative
C. grain lucrative contracts
D. lucrative contracts grain
4. The country will need to adopt the entire body of WTO legislation, a process that involves liberalization of ____ restricted sectors.
5. The meeting went on for three hours and as a result there was no time left to discuss all the topics on the ........
6. This is the really important part of the machine and that's why we call it the business ........
7. Unfortunately he had ....... the wrong part with him
8. I prefer to deal in ....... cash rather than cheques.
9. Don't worry I'm sure it's only ....... and that he'll soon recover before the next performance.
10. An error in ....... is committed when the financial statements include an item that should not be included.