TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. The 31-page fragile document, ____ in the Coptic language, was discovered in Egypt in the 1970s.
2. Speaking to Congress in February, CIA director Porter Goss ____ a federal grand jury to uncover the origin of the leaks.
A. called off
B. called in
C. called for
D. called back
3. Unfortunately this program is not ....... with the operating system on my computer.
4. The idea caught on very quickly and people were queuing up to buy the goods so that year the company's investment ....... substantial profits.
5. I took the wrong ....... at the last road junction, can you tell me how I get back on the motorway?
6. The product had been on the market for some years and was selling well but somehow the image was in need of a face lift or ........
7. What sort of ....... of time would you stay with us if we offered you the job?
8. She was going to discuss the matter ....... with her colleagues or her family.
9. Ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you for your ....... of our performance.
10. Customization allows for a good fit to the business's needs, smooth ....... with other internal systems, and the ability to implement special security measures.