TOEIC Practice - 10 Questions
1. A search of the Heart of Borneo last May found the tracks of at least 13 animals in a confined area ____ no rhino was actually seen.
2. The report said an increase in migrants would ____ the workforce in high-income countries by 3% in 2025.
C. be raised
D. be risen
3. Once the applications have been looked at the usual procedure for the panel is to follow ....... the references of those candidates who have been shortlisted.
4. You have a ....... to the public to ensure your toy products are suitable for children to play with.
5. I've had just as much as I can ....... from you.
6. I'm sending this bunch of flowers as a small ....... of my thanks and appreciation.
7. Global markets are literally awash in capital, all of it seeking yield and stability; fortunately, commercial real estate offers both, and even if banks are constrained there is a ....... of capital to fill the void.
8. One of the first known methods of advertising was the outdoor display, usually an ....... sign painted on the wall of a building.
9. Owning a store offers a natural ....... flow into and out of the store, which allows an entrepreneur to gather names and begin direct-to-consumer marketing programs.
10. However, she warns that it also carries many ....... and even dangers in the office environment.