English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. The problem about writing on food is that however hard you try, you will say what you like and end up being ........
2. It looks from what I can see as if there's been some kind of ........
3. Which of these is a gerund? It is ........
4. Teacher: So what do you know ....... prepositions?
5. I haven't spoken with Jane ....... she moved.
6. The parcel eventually arrived six weeks later, and not ....... time!
7. That programme is so boring that it's like watching paint ........
D. has dried
8. We went ....... every day in our neighbors' swimming pool.
C. had swam
9. I would have ....... all night if I could but we all had to leave early because Carmen didn't feel good.
10. As she looked up, she saw a flight of ........