English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. I followed as much as I could of his arguments but then I gave up because I'd completely lost ....... of what he was saying.
2. He didn't want any of his ....... to imagine that being a postman was an easy job.
3. Mike: Please go away. I'm ....... a letter. I need some quiet.
D. will write
4. My little sister is so ....... at school that she is too afraid to ask to go to the toilet.
5. Please be ....... when you cross this road.
6. When she was younger, my grandmother ....... in a mortuary.
B. will work
7. Please take these separate lists and ....... them into one document.
8. As a child he had no problems learning foreign languages mainly because he was very quick on the ........
9. Under the new regulations no one is allowed to smoke inside the building but you are ....... to smoke outside.
10. Employee: Just tell me and I'll ....... if I can help.