English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. Why do you always ....... me when I try to ask a question?
2. I must get to know the name of your ....... so that I can buy a suit like that.
3. And what was more ....... I had got no money.
4. After the storm ....... finished, many people were found lying in the street.
5. I must admit you ....... tried but I'm afraid the answer is still no.
6. Alethea Gibson ....... to play tennis on the streets of New York City.
7. My teacher mumbled so softly that I could only ....... understand him.
8. I called in to make an appointment and I can see the doctor ....... 3 pm. Can you come with me?
9. If there is ....... you need you can call me, okay?
10. ....... year did the first commercial aviation flight take place?