English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. I don't care what you say, I reckon I could beat you at chess ....... day of the week.
2. ....... I have your permission to leave the meeting early?
3. to the sound of the ....... dog, I knocked by accident the garden gate just in time to hear a voice shouting:
4. If you were stopped by the police for speeding, what ....... you do?
5. The main question is knowing where you .......?
6. ....... me what did you do at the weekend?
7. There was very strong support for the police who were determined to ....... this kind of crime.
8. Ah, yes I've got a bone to ....... with you. You told me you would pay me back last week and I still haven't got the money yet.
9. Linda: Nothing really but there is more ....... in the town.
10. Suzanne who lives ....... that coffee shop place, came over to visit you this morning.