English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. As a child she would burst into tears at every problem and so she soon got known as a regular ....... at school.
2. The trouble with him is that if you push him too far, he's likely to shout at you and lose his ........
3. ....... seconds he rushed out of the pub leaving his coat behind, ran into the pouring rain with no umbrella.
4. I had instructions that I ....... to leave the door unlocked when I came home.
A. will being
5. The trouble with you is you let your boss do exactly what he wants and let him walk all ....... you.
6. Students were given five minutes to ....... the examination paper before they were told to start writing.
A. look after
B. look through
C. look into
D. look up
7. Start reading the story from page 4 and then go on until you ....... the end of the chapter.
8. Linda: No. I've just ....... it's Sunday and there are no buses today.
9. This is the girl ....... car hit that tree down last week.
10. Agatha Christie was a very successful writer of detective ........