English Grammar Practice - 10 Questions
1. It wasn't long ago when I last saw her — it was only the ....... day.
2. There's no hope for him now because he's lost his ....... and has gone completely crazy.
3. Charlie always thought he was the ....... knees because he had a very good opinion of himself.
4. Mike: That's what you always ........
B. are saying
C. had said
5. I'm desperate. All I need really is someone to ........
A. take me a hand
B. put me a hand
C. give me a hand
D. show me a hand
6. Her children were very ungrateful for all she'd done for them as she had really worked her ....... to the bone for them.
7. The whole event seemed very unnatural and had clearly been stage ....... appeal to the voters before the election.
8. As he didn't want anyone else to hear what he was saying he spoke to her in a stage ........
9. What ....... happen to the family if he loses all his money?
10. ....... is measured by the Richter Scale?